Friday, April 10, 2009

We Miss You

So I know today is good friday and all that ... and you've clearly seen my views on that subject but i just took a minute to look at the date and realized its April 10th. This date is suignificant to me not because its Good Friday but because 5 years ago today a friend of mine passed away. It was a very confusing, hard time in my life and everyone elses. His death rocked the town that I live in completely. Though not all of us have been effected as drastically as some we were all hurt. I still think about my friend John and the time i spent with him and i am sad because he was such a great person whose life was cut short at 17 years old. He was one of those people that could always make you laugh, someone whose smile made you smile. He was up for anything [ including stripping at my fourteenth birthday party :) ] and his personality was contageous. So i want you to know John that while i think of you often this day always brings your face back to me. I miss you and all that met you afterward every single day. If there is a heaven, and I like to think there is... I know you're there singing Rod Stewart and dancing the night away. I know you're laughing and yelling. #33 will always live on in all of our hearts. Take care of yourself big guy. Miss and Love you always!


xoxoxo

No comments: