Friday, April 10, 2009

Starting Over

Sooo ... I decided after taking a good look at this blog that it sucked pretty hard! Therefore i have decided to delete the entire thing and start over, it was far too serious and thats really not how i roll soooo .... heres to a fresh start! Soo lets talk about today .. I am one of the only people in Boston, MA who actually has work on good friday! What happened to Boston being an Irish-Catholic town in which you had every holiday imaginable off?!?!?! My boss happened thats what! My dad works for the city, know what that means? HE almost never has a full week of work and gets like 9340549078534 days of vacation time. He has also been on workers-comp every summer for the past four years and you know what i say ? i say good for you dad! You found a job that hardly requires you to show up let alone actually do anything so Kudos to you dad youre truely doing your thing! Not me though , Im sitting here at my desk until 6 oclock tonight thinking of all the ways I can end my life before then because i have work on saturday tooooo. Yes tuesday- saturday .. Oh Monday is a great day to have off you say ? NO no it is not ... You can get a lot of things done with a weekday off instead of the weekend off - Yes this is true but I am a total slacker therefore i dont do anythingggg on mondays besides meet up with my best friends and smoke a blunt ... and yes im 22 so i can still smoke blunts ha ha suckersss!! well all in all id say that was a wonderful rant for my first re-post! And if i havent scared you away [ if anyone reads this at all :) ] check back often and comment for the love of the LORD !


XOXOX

No comments: